jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

The Coming Out Of Sky Sports reporter Mark McAdam

Sky Sports reporter Mark McAdam revealed he is gay in an interview with Gay Times. 



"I battled with my sexuality for years and years... Only gay people will ever understand the trauma you go through about accepting your sexuality.", he said. He also revealed he had been badly bullied in school.

McAdam states that gay footballers don’t come out “because of the fear” and that he doesn't know any other sports reporters who are homossexual.  "The reason no Premier League footballer has come out is because of the fear… and the football clubs know billions and billions of pounds are at stake.”

He ends by saying: "I love football, just the same as any straight guy. I watch football, I watch the darts, I sit around and scratch my bollocks and piss on the toilet seat. And I’m gay.,."

The British corresponsal has received support from many footballers and managers. 


Mark McAdam is not the only man related to sport who has come out this summer; Olympic champion swimmer Ian Thorpe confirmed he is gay in an interview that was broadcasted on Australian television last July.




1 comentario:

  1. Me alegra que gente relacionada con el deporte reconozca su homosexualidad. BASTA YA DE TÓPICOS.

    ResponderEliminar